The website administrator is MEDIA Sp. z o. o. with headquarter in Katowice, Piotrowicka 61 Street, 40 – 723 Katowice, Poland with tax identification number: 634-23-41-032, KRS: 0000232909, share capital: PLN 400,000. Contact to the administrator: email@example.com.
Information clause – online contact form
In refer to art. 13 point 1 & 2 of General Data Protection Regulation from 27 April 2016 (GDPR) we inform you, that:
- The website administrator is MEDIA Sp. z o. o. with headquarter in Katowice, Piotrowicka 61 Street, 40 – 723 Katowice, Poland with tax identification number: 634-23-41-032, KRS: 0000232909, share capital: PLN 400,000. Contact to the administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of the self-imposed permission left by you through the contact form on the website (art. 6 paragraph 1 point a & b – RODO).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to service your inquiry.
- Your data are processed & kept for 90 days, after this period they are removed. The storage period has 90 days, in order to provide a satisfied services.
- If, as a result of the sent inquiry, you will be in a correspondence relationship with one of our sales specialists, then your data will be stored and processed until you report by e-mail to: email@example.com willing to remove your data from our databases.
- Mediarecovery does not transfer personal data outside the European Union, although uses hosting systems & products that have foreign capital ex. Microsoft Office.
- Leaving the data is self-imposed, but in case you do not provide it we won’t be able to provide our services or give you helpful information.
- Mediarecovery inform you of the right to access to your personal data to correct them, delete them, limit processing & transferring of them at any time.
- Mediarecovery informs you of the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, when you suspect that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data.
- Mediarecovery protects all your personal data against unauthorized access by third parties. In relation to computer files, Mediarecovery uses methods of safe logging in, levels of access and differentiated passwords, and encryption. Access to documentation containing personal data is only available to authorized persons in the necessary scope.
Collecting data about users
The administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies for statistical, marketing and UX purposes, by tracking the actions taken by the User within the website:
- Facebook pixel – to manage advertisements on Facebook, check user’s actions between the landing page and the company’s profile on Facebook, and conduct remarketing activities.
- Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyse page statistics, readership of the content, and collect anonymous, general data about users visiting the site.
- Google Adwords code – for online advertising activities.
- Google LLC – statistics of YouTube uploaded content.
- Hotjar code – to improve the website’s UX & readership index.
- The administrator automatically collects the information contained in cookie files. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user’s device. First of all, they contain the name of the website/pages, their unique numbers and the storage time. They are intended for using the website.
- The administrator stores cookies on the User’s device and then gains access to information that were gathered for statistical & marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the website works properly.
- The administrator informs that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of cookies on the endpoint. However, it is possible to set up a web browser that prevents cookies from being stored on the device. (A page with currently available tools to block Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/). In the case of blocking cookies, the use of the website by the User may be hindered.
- The administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User. In order to do that the User should go to the browser settings and clear the browsing data connected with collecting cookies.
- The administrator informs that the use of the www.mediarecovery.pl website by the User involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are anonymous – they are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the administrator to identify the User.
- Server logs are only auxiliary materials used to manage the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.